All things related to Nintendo platforms

It's Nintendo, it will be the next hottest thing...

They are literally selling you cardboard.

I'm not sure if I want to put a fairly spendy device into cardboard and then use that to play with the thing.  I haven't really looked into these kits, but as I understand it there's some games like fishing or such.  Do I really want to put the device and controllers into a cardboard holder and then flop it around like a fishing rod, risking damage to the device, or other items in my house?  Not really.     This reminds me of my plans to create an iOS game that would put you on a leaderboard based on the distance your could throw your phone....

Hmmmm...

qi1z86DZo_RGKOTnHrZZg44RYjLGxmNzNhPH7gpZbnk.jpg

I bet Nintendo holds out on Smash Bros for the Switch because they know it's their winning card in times of trouble.

Well it's official Super Smash Bros is coming to the Switch. I thought Nintendo would hold out till the end with this one. They are going all out!

This game makes me want to buy a Switch. Do you have it @C Pav ?

Sounds like Dreamcast games are coming soon.

Enjoying Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. The colors and graphics are top notch, as is the music. If you were a fan of the old Ducktales on the SNES back in the day you will love it. It reminds me a lot of it. It's on sale now digitally or Amazon has a great price on the collectors.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/shantae-half-genie-hero-switch

USB Type C is amazing though, everything should be this way.

USB Type C is amazing though, everything should be this way.
Agreed. Everyone shoulda been converting a few years ago when this started showing up on phones

The Switch currently has a sale on Rocket League at the moment for $11.99. I always wanted to try it out, so I purchased it.

I see what you mean about not beating it yet @ndboarder and @C Pav . All I do is explore and it seems like I never stick with the main story line.

Seems like all everyone is playing right now is Smash Bros, that seems to be all people are talking about.

Nintendo Switch is the Fastest-Selling Video Game System of This Generation

Nintendo Switch has become the fastest-selling video game system of this hardware generation through 21 months, according to The NPD Group, which tracks video game sales in the United States. From its launch in March 2017 through November 2018, Nintendo Switch has sold more than 8.7 million units, outpacing U.S. sales of all other current-generation systems at the same point in their life cycles.

I went ahead bought a year of Nintendo online. Such a great value for everything you get, online play, old games, and cloud backups.

Back