Oil bust inevitable

Huge jumps this morning.

I thought this was over?

Law officers ask Obama for help policing pipeline protests

BISMARCK, N.D. — A dozen law enforcement officials in North Dakota are imploring President Barack Obama to send federal officers to help control protests against the Dakota Access pipeline.In a letter released Monday, the officers ask Obama to send 100 Border Patrol agents and members of the U.S. Marshals Service Special Operations Group. They say the federal help would help defray the costs and help relieve fatigue among state and local law enforcement officers

There she goes back down again. Dat fed rate increase.

6 of America's 8 oil-producing states are now in recession

The pain is particularly sharp in North Dakota. The state's economy had flourished with the tremendous upswing in American oil and gas production over the last several years, but has taken a sharp turn for the worse. North Dakota lost 2.9% of its jobs in 2016 and its economy shrunk by 8.4%, according to the S&P report.

Dat oil drop today.

She's taking another dive folks.

Stock traders- See the pattern? Up to 53, down to 47. Rinse, repeat for now.

Man look at that oil drop today!

Yeh I see bloomberg was talking about how they can bring shale on-board to match anything the Saudi's hope to cut. The petro dollar is dying. Jim Willie states that we'll have a domestic dollar (highly devalued) and an international one. The trade imbalance is a corker but, perhaps we can start making things in America again eventually? The Economist magazine (globalist rag) had an issue come out in 1988 that said, "Get ready for one world currency in 2018." It had a golden medallion around a phoenix neck on the front cover with that caption. 

And she starts to dive again.

Stock traders- See the pattern? Up to 53, down to 47. Rinse, repeat for now.
Want to be my financial adviser?

Back