Heartbleed

ndboarder

Reaction score
Surprised there's been no mention of this here with the amount of technical expertise. Not many sites I visit or use are on the list, but plenty of very popular sites appear to have been vulnerable. CNET seems to have a decent list of sites and whether or not they were vulnerable, have been patched and whether your password needs to be updated.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/which-sites-have-patched-the-heartbleed-bug/

Ya it's kinda one of those things that are out of your hands. Really up the companies with the certificates. Really the only thing that you can do is change your passwords. My Lastpass addon that I use has a tool to check your sites. But honestly not really all that concerned. Most of the big sites like Amazon.com etc. haven't even patched yet.

Amazon wasn't vulnerable... Yeah, its out of your hands, but not sure how I feel about so many large online presences using OpenSSL

Nice to see mixed messages on who is or is not. The CNET link I put up is still showing Amazon as "Was not vulnerable"

Dude this is nothing new to me, do you even think the fix will actually fix it to stop the NSA? Never. This is just like the RSA keys awhile back. I can safely say that anything on the internet and I mean anything has a backdoor on it. You think your encrypted files are safe? Think again. Even the open source ones. Nothing is safe. Honestly the last safe place is your mind, and even take that with a grain of salt with our technology this day and age.

Back