Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Watches

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Does anyone else have an unhealthy obsession with them? I have always loved them. Someday when I become rich I will have my Rolex. In the meantime I am addicted to others. Just picked up a new one. What do you think?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well I am back to add another to my collection. This one has alot smaller face. Plus it is solar powered and has Atomic time keeping. Got a good deal on it and could not pass it up.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I also have another G-shock with solar and atomic time keeping. First off you will never have to replace the battery, secondly each night it updates itself to the correct time to the second. So you are never off on the time. It's perfect. I'll try to get a photo next time I wear the other one.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
I have an appreciation of fully mechanical "complicated" watches. It's a fascinating art to me.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
My wife bought me a real nice watch case for Christmas. Holds I think 12? It's got a nice glass top and is wrapped in a carbon leather. Holds and displays them real nice.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So awhile back I got a bad scratch on my pebble. Well it's not so bad, but it annoys me since I like to keep my stuff mint. After a couple of support emails back and forth they are sending me out a new one to replace it. So I am happy now. With they lower cost of the new pebble time now, I wouldn't mind getting one if those now  to.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
On my list next I wouldn't mind getting the Pebble Time. I still would like a Seiko 5 also.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well knock one off my list. Finally purchased my Seiko 5 that I have always wanted. Just got it yesterday. It's beautiful. I love the open back and the second hand movement DAM!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
One of the new watches I recently picked up. This will be my work watch.