Texas Flooding

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's amazing with all the flooding that this is now calmed down.

I figured there would be more looting. Or are they not reporting that?

I figured there would be more looting. Or are they not reporting that?
Never thought about it, I think Texas is a little more different of a state to do that in though.

Never thought about it, I think Texas is a little more different of a state to do that in though.
Houston is a big city though. Going to have plenty of riff raff regardless.

Houston is a big city though. Going to have plenty of riff raff regardless.
Probably, but I hope they bring a boat to get the stuff home.

I wonder if they'll attempt to disarm like they did with Katrina? 

One thing is Trump really need to get on the ball, and make himself look good. We all still remember the bad rap Bush got for not acting fast enough. Trump has a great opportunity to look good right now.

One thing is Trump really need to get on the ball, and make himself look good. We all still remember the bad rap Bush got for not acting fast enough. Trump has a great opportunity to look good right now.
I think this is the type of thing he will do well at. He's out there today in fact.

People use to make fun of them, until the floods came.

rDhmlQl.jpg

All I can think of is all the insurance claims. The little bit of video I have seen has shown some very nice and large homes and cars. In something like this I wonder how insurance companies don't just go bankrupt.

All I can think of is all the insurance claims. The little bit of video I have seen has shown some very nice and large homes and cars. In something like this I wonder how insurance companies don't just go bankrupt.
They'll be receiving a lot of federal aid I'm guessing.

They'll be receiving a lot of federal aid I'm guessing.
See I don't think this is right. Just like the bank bailouts. If your a company you should have to deal with it, not with our tax money. Yes it is an emergency, but that is what they say they take care of.

See I don't think this is right. Just like the bank bailouts. If your a company you should have to deal with it, not with our tax money. Yes it is an emergency, but that is what they say they take care of.
Insurance companies make tons of money too so I think they'll be ok. Just think of the premiums people pay and usually file little to no claims over the years.

Insurance companies make tons of money too so I think they'll be ok. Just think of the premiums people pay and usually file little to no claims over the years.
That is true, insurance is basically just a big gamble, hoping no one ever uses it.

38YVDCx.jpg

Back