We as humans

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So do you think we are more advance today compared to our past? Of course your first answer is going to yes. But compare it to what the had back lets say in the Roman era. We have invented complex machines in our time, but where would we be without the inventions of our past? I was watching a think on Discovery channel last night about the Romans with their cranes and pulleys system. Their architectural works we cannot even duplicate today. They were showing their pillar and columns and the professor was holding a piece of paper up to it showing their perfect skill. Also take the pyramids in ancient Egypt. Their precision not only on their work but also based off of longitude and latitude, plus the solar system is amazing. Their works have stood the test of time would ours? I think we as humans have lost the great arts thoughout time. Man has risen and fallen and knowledge has died with it. Our generation thinks we are so advanced, but are we really?

We are more "advanced" in terms of technology and similar things but we have become lazy. By lazy I mean we don't work as hard in what we do. Back then such amazing structures were made because they put so much time and effort into what they did while using accurate geometrical, arcutecturial and analytical skills.

We are more "advanced" in terms of technology and similar things but we have become lazy. By lazy I mean we don't work as hard in what we do. Back then such amazing structures were made because they put so much time and effort into what they did while using accurate geometrical, arcutecturial and analytical skills.
The amazing part is all the tools that we have nowadays to create things with. Quatumn computing for calculations, precision tools, power tools etc. Yet nothing can still matched their skills. What's up with that?

The amazing part is all the tools that we have nowadays to create things with. Quatumn computing for calculations, precision tools, power tools etc. Yet nothing can still matched their skills. What's up with that?
We don't take enough pride in hard work and doing things for ourselves to improve those skills like they did....I guess.  We have all these machines and computers to do so many things for us that we lose the true and pure skill to create such things like they did in Egypt.

We don't take enough pride in hard work and doing things for ourselves to improve those skills like they did....I guess.  We have all these machines and computers to do so many things for us that we lose the true and pure skill to create such things like they did in Egypt.
So how long till we no longer work? Will it come to a point where the only work we do is to build building to house computers for us to sit in front of to do our work? Oh wait we are already there. Welcome to the future...

Back