Grunge Era

jmanz

Reaction score
If other, say so.

Ah the 90's grunge. There were many good band back then. I would have to say Pearl Jam though. By far the best concerts I have been too. Just a cool band all together. Great songs with meanings. :smt020

Yes indeed, great great music from that time.  Although all of those bands kicked tail, my vote goes to Nirvana.  Love their stuff.

Yes indeed, great great music from that time.  Although all of those bands kicked tail, my vote goes to Nirvana.  Love their stuff.
Ya that first cd of theirs still rocks!

I am torn here.  Pearl Jam had a few songs I like, and I like Soundgarden a lot (some of the songs anyhow), but to choose between Nirvana and STP is quite difficult for who is tops, I'm gonna go with STP just because I these days I listen to more of them than any of the others listed.

STP's music is timeless IMO. I must confess that I liked Scott Wieland much better with STP than with Gun 'N Roses.

STP's music is timeless IMO. I must confess that I liked Scott Wieland much better with STP than with Gun 'N Roses.
Guns n roses died after the "Use your illusion" cds. STP was good too, it's like mixing oil and water together with the new band, it just doesn't go.

I thought Velvet Revolver did a decent job with their first release.  Had a couple good tunes on it.  Weird combo though I agree.

Back