What country do you think we will goto war with next?

Oh wow shit is getting real over there. This means that it will shoot anything we fly down now over there.

Russia has warned the US-led coalition fighting in Syria that it will view its aircraft as targets, after a Syrian military plane was shot down.
Russian warning after US downs Syrian jet

Sounds like they are getting pissed. There's a long standing prophecy from back in the early 80's saying Russia will nuke the US. 

Dumitru Duduman

Sounds like they are getting pissed. There's a long standing prophecy from back in the early 80's saying Russia will nuke the US. Dumitru Duduman
I don't think you will see that, but I think you will see a scuffle located in the Middle East between the U.S., Russia, and China. Maybe Iran also.

Russian defense minister's plane buzzed by NATO jet over Baltic

A video of Wednesday's incident broadcast on a TV channel run by the Russian Ministry of Defense showed an F-16 flying parallel with the minister's plane at a short distance. It was not clear which air force the F-16 belonged to.A Russian Sukhoi-27 fighter jet was then seen inserting itself between the F-16 and the minister's plane before tilting its wings from side to side to show the missiles it is carrying. The F-16 was then seen leaving the area.
I liked the video how he tilts his wing, just to say "shall we do this"?

Is it possible to have a limited war between super powers? In other words, can we shoot down a few of their planes and vice versa and leave it at that? Or, does it escalate from there to the red button?

Is it possible to have a limited war between super powers? In other words, can we shoot down a few of their planes and vice versa and leave it at that? Or, does it escalate from there to the red button?
lol no it won't happen that way. Tensions are so high right now that all it would take would be either Russia or the U.S. to knock one out of the sky and it would be one. Sooner or later...

US says or CIA says? 
"The United States has identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime that would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children," White House spokesman Sean Spicer said.

Looks like the NEOcons are not on a short enough leashes. Trump will have to lower the boom. Assad would have to been insane to use a weapon that would bring international condemnation. He is already winning and pushing ISIS out. Why would he risk everything when he is winning? 

I just find it interesting that the U.S. would have even made this statement.Their Intelligence must have really seen it coming. I kinda wondering if Russia almost wants them to do it as a test to see how we will respond. It could go down like this:

1. Syria uses Chemical attack.

2. U.S. responds "We told you not to" and bombs some places.

3. Russia "we told you not to get involved again".

4. Blows up U.S. (last part is made up, but the first 3 parts are possible).

Are we speaking to the metaphysics realm?
No more of the preppers realm.

Your neighbors feel they don't have to do anything, they'll just come to your place when the SHTF. 

Your neighbors feel they don't have to do anything, they'll just come to your place when the SHTF. 
This is true, my first stop will be @C Pav place like I have always said, he knows the reason why. :ph34r:

U.S. Amassing Spy Planes Off Syria, Aircraft Carrier to Arrive in Israel

The U.S. is amassing intelligence gathering aircraft off Syria, as tensions rise after the White House and Pentagon accused President Bashar Assad of planning another chemical attack.Three of the most important spy planes in the U.S. inventory have been gathering intelligence off the Syrian coast over the past week, according to plane enthusiasts monitoring air traffic in the region. According to TheAviationist website, two RC-135 aircrafts and a Navy P-8 Poseidon - which can eavesdrop and pinpoint enemy radio and radar signals - have been "snooping" for hours each day. At the same time, chemical weapons activity was taking place at the Syrian Shayrat air base, the Pentagon said, noting that the base was where the Assad regime's last chemical attack originated.

Some folks claim ISIS gets some of it's support from shady elements of Israel's government. (not too different than ours?)

Back