Apple products and their iOS

It's been about 2 years since I had a clean install, but just did one last night to my 6S with iOS 12.1.3. The difference is huge, not sure if it was the clean install or newer iOS version. But in any case, with the newest iOS version, it performs very well, so at least it wasn't a step back like previous major versions on older phones.

New iPhone update out. Patches the Facebook hole.

New iPhone update out. Patches the Facebook hole.
Facebok or facetime? Best update would be to eliminate facebook forever. In fact get rid of all cell phones and devices. People can't drive without them, kids have them and world sucks this day and age. I said it. GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT A FREAKING ELECTRONIC DEVICE!

Sorry Facetime hole.

Facebok or facetime? Best update would be to eliminate facebook forever. In fact get rid of all cell phones and devices. People can't drive without them, kids have them and world sucks this day and age. I said it. GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT A FREAKING ELECTRONIC DEVICE!
When will the Sun release it's EMP patch?

Appears to me the latest and greatest update patched in Apple's great battery draining feature. My phone's battery has been really draining quickly over the past week or so. Before the update it was much better at holding a charge.

Appears to me the latest and greatest update patched in Apple's great battery draining feature. My phone's battery has been really draining quickly over the past week or so. Before the update it was much better at holding a charge.
What version is yours? Unless it's an XR or XS then it would make sense because you are using something 'older'.

Iphone update out yesterday, seems to have fixed a lot of my problems.

Another iPhone update out today.

Man Apple must think everyone is rich out there?

The rich support their own, they live in their own world not caring about the 99%, because more and more of the money is going to the 1% of people.

I honestly think Apple is out of touch. It must be because Apple it's self and it's employees. I am sure that Apple pays their employees top dollar, and they are all from California where the pay is high and everyone has big homes/Teslas etc. So I wonder if it's a lifestyle thing where they think someone would drop this type of money on a stand or monitor. I mean If I was getting paid tons then sure why not, it would balance out. I think they are out of touch. Your last expensive iPhone should had touch you something about consumers not wanting to pay that much.

jJRbLhuBO9pSeVFtCUgJdt-qps-ERt5x2UQfkKXwKJ0.jpg

Apparently Apple doesn't like the video of people booing the Apple stand, so now they are trying to get it removed off YouTube and other video channels.

I was going to write yesterday, I love the memes on this, I saw the mug one. How long until 3rd party companies start making their own versions for sane prices? I wonder how Apple can justify the high price, almost like it was some joke. What happened to the days when you would get quality stuff complete with extra things just in case for a reasonable price. We are in such a product consumption society with all these wasteful things. I guess it's always been the case, even in ancient times where the rich would have certain things just for display or show of nobility.

Update out!

iPhone update out.

So... new iPhone 11 was announced, or should I saw new camera was announced. Not really all that great unless your wanting a better camera.

Back