Vegas Shootings

Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I don't think they've said that they have no video footage. They just aren't saying much yet which isn't helping calm all of the speculation out there.
Hmmm that's what the said about the Pentagon footage... 16 years later...

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Seems like as usual the news and new updates slowly stops coming in on this and eventually won't be talked about until the anniversary of the day it happened.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I heard he tried to buy tracer rounds, looks like that will be the end of them.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So why hasn't all the "multiple shooters" things come out. So many people that were there staying at hotels said theirs were shooters in their hotels as well but nothing has made the media?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
You can distinctly hear two different guns firing at the same time in this video as well.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Las Vegas Shooting Victim: ‘I Was Shot by a Gunman in the Crowd’

One of the victims of the Las Vegas shooting has blown the whistle to reveal that he was shot by multiple gunmen during the massacre.Rocky Palermo was shot by a gunman in the crowd during Sunday night’s mass shooting and says he has the evidence to prove it.He says there were between 3-5 active shooters firing weapons into the crowd and says there was gunfire coming from the ground as well as from above.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I heard another Vegas shooting survivor died this weekend from a hit and run. Pretty darn weird.