Current favorite Song

ndboarder

Reaction score
Got a song that you just can't stop listening to this week, let everyone else join in and tell us what it is.

This week I've been stuck on "Santa Monica" by Theory of a Deadman

Mine would be "uneasy" by Laika.

stemm-face the pain

Not sure but I am liking the new Breaking Benjamin album and Taking Back Sunday.

Not sure but I am liking the new Breaking Benjamin album and Taking Back Sunday.
Good choices there.  In the car I've been on the One X album by Three Days Grace.  Animal I have Become, Riot, and Gone Forever are my fav's on that.

Good choices there.  In the car I've been on the One X album by Three Days Grace.  Animal I have Become, Riot, and Gone Forever are my fav's on that.
I sort of like the songs on both albums from Three Days Grace but if you listen to all their songs, they all has to do with bad relationships and stuff.

I sort of like the songs on both albums from Three Days Grace but if you listen to all their songs, they all has to do with bad relationships and stuff.
What songs don't have to do with love? Almost every song is written about heartbreak.

This is very true, every song on One X does I know, and I like songs from the previous album as well.  It's more the music than the words that draw me to songs though, that and if they get the subs thumping a little helps

This is very true, every song on One X does I know, and I like songs from the previous album as well.  It's more the music than the words that draw me to songs though, that and if they get the subs thumping a little helps
True but sometimes the words make a song too.

I'm gonna throw a couple Hinder songs out here too.

"Lips of an Angel" and "Better Than Me"

It's got a good beat and you can dance to it.    :-D

Been the whole new "New Found Glory" this week for me.

Been the whole new "New Found Glory" this week for me.
Listened to a few of the tracks, sounds like good stuff.

Thousand Foot Krutch - Absolute

Hmmm, not really listening to anything new lately.

Hmmm, not really listening to anything new lately.
Still listenig to Britany Spears? ;-)

Well one of my top songs for this week has been "Siren On The 101" by Over It

YouTube video:

Well one of my top songs for this week has been "Siren On The 101" by Over ItYouTube video:

Sorry sir, it's 80's week this week, you can only listen to 80's metal this week.

Back