Valentine Day plans?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Whats everyones plans? I had to post in here so the wife couldn't see. I just pre-ordered a dozen roses to be delivered.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I got mine a printer/scanner/photo center thing.  I did the flower thing last month.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
My plans are as follows:

When I go to the gym in the morning(at 5:00) I am going to stop at her palce and put the huge card I bought for her in her door. She will see it when going to work.

I bought some strawberries and white and regular chocolate. I am making dipped strawberries and will have them in a nice heart shaped container. It will be all decorated with some red and white tissue paper.

Any other things I need to do?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
My plans are as follows:

When I go to the gym in the morning(at 5:00) I am going to stop at her palce and put the huge card I bought for her in her door. She will see it when going to work.

I bought some strawberries and white and regular chocolate. I am making dipped strawberries and will have them in a nice heart shaped container. It will be all decorated with some red and white tissue paper.

Jimmys? ;-)

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
My plans are as follows:

Jimmys? ;-)
lol i was thinking the same

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
My plans are as follows:

Jimmys? ;-)
Great minds think alike sir. :)

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
My plans are as follows:

Jimmys? ;-)
Great minds think alike sir. :)
Filthy great minds perhaps  :pirate:

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
My plans are as follows:

Yeah, you need to get some Hershey kisses, and make a trail of them that lead all through the house to a teddy bear, the rest of the kisses, and a note that says, " I kiss the ground you walk on"  That pretty much seels the deal on getting some head later ;)

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
My plans are as follows:

Yeah, you need to get some Hershey kisses, and make a trail of them that lead all through the house to a teddy bear, the rest of the kisses, and a note that says, " I kiss the ground you walk on"  That pretty much seels the deal on getting some head later ;)
:lol: i love ludes.