The Prestige

Indeed, quite sure I'll be checking that one out when it is released.

Indeed, quite sure I'll be checking that one out when it is released.
This was released on DVD today.  I haven't seen it, but plan to pick it up.

Me and the wife saw it at the theater. Had some Tesla stuff in it, that's the only reason i wanted to see it. It was good though.

Tesla?  Signs Signs........

Tesla?  Signs Signs........
To bad it didn't really portray him very well.

The two adversaries were so maliciously intent on destroying each other that, a viewer had a hard time empathizing with either. One just hoped they'd both do themselves in.

The two adversaries were so maliciously intent on destroying each other that, a viewer had a hard time empathizing with either. One just hoped they'd both do themselves in.
I was gonna do myself in, if it didn't end sooner.

I'll say that I found this rather entertaining.  It isn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it kept me thinking at least.

I'll say that I found this rather entertaining.  It isn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it kept me thinking at least.
toYa it wasn't bad i just had hope for something more pertaing to Tesla actually transferring the people from one box to the other.

I'd seen the preview before, but had to refresh my memory.  I'd like to see it, and they  have a hell of a cast for it.  Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Scarlett Johansson, and Michael Caine

On an off topic note, the first movie I saw Christian Bale in was titled "Equilibrium" I believe, has anyone else seen it? 

I'd seen the preview before, but had to refresh my memory.  I'd like to see it, and they  have a hell of a cast for it.  Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Scarlett Johansson, and Michael CaineOn an off topic note, the first movie I saw Christian Bale in was titled "Equilibrium" I believe, has anyone else seen it? 
Ya I remember that movie, it didn't do too good at the box office due to the low budget. But I know the Matrix fans enjoyed it.

Back