Upcoming Movies

I see Damon is working on the third Bourne movie' date=' "ultimative" Is anybody else a fan of these? The first two were really good in my opinion. I know davec is a fan of these as well.[/quote']Ya I really like them, espically the first one. I didn't know he had a new one coming out.

I see Damon is working on the third Bourne movie' date=' "ultimatum" Is anybody else a fan of these? The first two were really good in my opinion. I know davec is a fan of these as well.[/quote']Daemon heh heh. Should be a good thriller like the others.

I see Damon is working on the third Bourne movie' date=' "ultimatum" Is anybody else a fan of these? The first two were really good in my opinion. I know davec is a fan of these as well.[/quote']Good flicks. I have the Bourne Supremacy on DVD, should pick up the Identity sometime. Will definately have to catch the third one

So now that the timer has counted down to the wrong year there is a trailer to watch at the official movie site. Maybe it was just a countdown to the "official announcement" that is now available. At any rate, I just watched it and from what's there it's likely to be a little different that I would've expected, but I still can't wait.

So now that the timer has counted down to the wrong year there is a trailer to watch at the official movie site. Maybe it was just a countdown to the "official announcement" that is now available. At any rate' date=' I just watched it and from what's there it's likely to be a little different that I would've expected, but I still can't wait.[/quote']Ya I was expecting a full length trailer also. There is a small leaked low quality one floating out on the net. But it doesn't show that much either. Ill see if I can find it.

EDIT: LINK

So now that the timer has counted down to the wrong year there is a trailer to watch at the official movie site. Maybe it was just a countdown to the "official announcement" that is now available. At any rate' date=' I just watched it and from what's there it's likely to be a little different that I would've expected, but I still can't wait.[/quote']Ya I was expecting a full length trailer also. There is a small leaked low quality one floating out on the net. But it doesn't show that much either. Ill see if I can find it.

Yah, that's the same trailer that is now available on the website, only at the official movie site it's higher quality of course. I see they have some downloads, pictures, message board, and such listed as "Coming Soon" on the navigation menu as well.

Yah, that's the same trailer that is now available on the website, only at the official movie site it's higher quality of course. I see they have some downloads, pictures, message board, and such listed as "Coming Soon" on the navigation menu as well.
The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "ChuckNorris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and

starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from

drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far

too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "ChuckNorris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and

starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from

drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far

too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Saw that trailer yesterday, but I hadn't see the pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus transforming??

http://www.blackfilm.com/20060512/features/transformertest_video.shtml

Youtube has the same video of lower quality where someone dubbed in the transforming noise from the cartoon.  Not really sure if this is from the movie or not, i've seen claims it is, but I also saw a picture of a red semi cab that was covered for the most part and had promotional material for the movie on the tarp.

Ya that video has been around on the net even before the transformers movie was even thought about. I think I read once it was made by some kid for a CG class, and everyone was raving on how awesome it was.

What do you think of the new Knight Rider movie posted on the front page? Looks sweet!  :cool:

man thats so sweet!! I loved that show when i was little.

I know i remember I had a little toy car of it and when you would press on the license plate it would talk in Kitt's voice. Toys back then were so cool!

Back