Upcoming Movies

jmanz

Reaction score
What are some movies that you're looking forward to seeing when they come out? One that I can think of would be the new X-Men movie. Others?

I wouldn't mind seeing the Davinci Code.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Davinci Code.
I'm with you on that one. I just got the book Monday so I've been reading that the past few days.Others I wouldn't mind seeing.

[Released]

V for Vendetta

[summer Releases]

Mission Impossible: III

X-men: The last stand

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

If one hasn't wasted the money to see MI:3 I would recommend not spending it. I guess the movie isn't terrible, and there is some decent action, but it pales in comparison to the previous movies.

Ya Tom Cruise has really gone downhill. He use to be cool, but he's to freaky anymore. I know alot of people have lost respect for him. I heard the movie didn't do very good on it's opening day.

so has anyone seen the code yet? If so, impressions?

I enjoyed the code. Very deep, and makes you think about what could be....but keep in mind that it is fiction. I'm sick of all these people worrying about what it could do to Christianity. ITS FICTION, sure its based off some basic concepts of the Opus Dei organization, but that is all. Other then that small rant, its a movie where you have to pay attention to to catch all of the details....I want to watch again because i'm sure each time I watch it, i'll catch something new. Thats my 2 cents.

I enjoyed the code. Very deep' date=' and makes you think about what could be....but keep in mind that it is fiction. I'm sick of all these people worrying about what it could do to Christianity. ITS FICTION, sure its based off some basic concepts of the Opus Dei organization, but that is all. Other then that small rant, its a movie where you have to pay attention to to catch all of the details....I want to watch again because i'm sure each time I watch it, i'll catch something new. Thats my 2 cents.[/quote']WARNING - RANT: I'm so sick of people that want to censor everyone from everything, or their inability to take responsibility. Lately, there's been all the debate about the Code and what it means. DON'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORD FICTION MEANS?Then there's the people who think violent video games cause violence. When I play a shooting game, I don't think I can go shoot someone. Well what about little kids who don't know any better? ONE WORD: PARENTS Perhaps their parents should pay closer attention to what their kids are doing, and if they don't approve of it, don't let them play/watch it.

More on kids, if they do something wrong smack them on their bottom... Knowing what would happen if I did something wrong kept me out of trouble at least a few times. Having them sit in the corner seems like training them for sitting in a jail cell to me.

Ok, back to video games... for example the GTA series which caught a lot of flack for a download available that would open sexual content. BIG DEAL. Don't let a child download it, they didn't make it readily accessible. Hell, let's all sue 3d Realms, because other people created hacks for it that made the hooks actually show their breasts!

Lastly, is taking responsibility... This stems from the McDonald's hot coffee incident and the similar lawsuits that followed. YOU SPILLED THE COFFEE, HOW IS IT THEIR FAULT? Would everyone prefer to be served cold coffee?

Maybe we should have a mandatory IQ or aptitude test of some sort. Then products can be made only available to people capable of responsibly using them. GRRRR

I see they are continuing the fast and the furious series with "The fast and the furious: Tokyo Drift". Anyone else less than enthused?

Fast and the delirious. The first one was nothing but rice burners. Big let down.

Agreed. Both installments in "the fast and the furious" series were terrible. I'm sure the third will only be worse

uh oh, ndboarder will be all over this one.

SWEET! Now i wonder if that counter on the site is correct (7/4/2006) or if the date shown 7/4/2007 is correct. Apparently their web developer's need a beating, but I'm guessing since it is not yet rated that it's '07... I will be anticipating this one.

I ran acrossthis article, which rumors that in the upcoming movie new transformers will appear, or old will receive make overs turning into more modern day gadgets, such as an iPod, xbox, plasma TV, etc...

I see Damon is working on the third Bourne movie, "ultimatum" Is anybody else a fan of these? The first two were really good in my opinion. I know davec is a fan of these as well.

Back