All things World of Warcraft

Is it good? I miss WotLK
I am enjoying it but the limit is near because of lack of time to do end game content like raiding and such. I have been running old raids and stuff for mounts and achievements. I slowly do new content to finish up each zone but have dropped off doing current world quests and dungeons. Have not ran any higher level stuff either since no time. Not surew how much longer I will sub for. Basically I am not playing other games I really want to play.

No problem but I should describe the expansion a little I suppose.You are bound to one weapon per spec so you never have to think about weapon drops and such. You have to do a small scenario to obtain them that kind of explains the lore behind it. You do however level up your weapon, artifact, with artifact power as well as add relics to it. You gain artifact levels and then choose which path to unlock for it.

This is all done in your class hall. Each class has their own hall. It's like a garrison/town in one as you will see other players of the same class in the hall. You get followers like in the garrison which you send out to do quests for items and gold and you can level those up.

The world and leveling is basically the same but once you hit 110 you open up world quests which is ways to get better gear up to a point, gold, artifact power items and such. They are usually pretty fun and easy but some are dungeon or even raid(I think). Each day a faction or area has a world quest thing where you do 4 of a specific kind and then can turn in for a chest and rep item or artifact power item. These all change daily or so.

Now for me I am about at the limit that I can derive enjoyment since I don't have time to raid anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't logged on since Friday and think it means time to unsub. Only thing keeping me going is running old raids and such for mounts, and even though I know the drop rates are low, not getting anything kills the desire. I know the halloween even is soon and usually get excited for it but I can already see the massive fail feeling when I never get that mount.

Other thing I was trying for was the old legendaries. One from ICC and the other from Ulduar. The stupid ICC one requires a quest where I need 3 others and do certain steps(bite 3 others with a  buff I get then kill boss) and finding anyone to help in this "stranger" guild I am in is hard.

I had dreams about WoW last night. Still not coming back.

Wondering if you still play this @C Pav?

I'll admit sometimes I think about coming back, but just have no desire to get caught up in it. It overwhelms me to think of everything that I have missed. Can't believe there is already a patch out. Seems like the expansion just got released. In fact I am probably going to give my gaming computer to my parents.

I see your still into this @C Pav. It's funny I played by myself for like 2 years, then the day you decide to comeback I leave. Don't think I am ever coming back. It's one of those game that it's tough when fall behind. You miss out on limited toys, or gear etc. I feel like I have been gone long enough where that already has happened. In fact fixing up my gaming computer to give to my parents. I guess those days are over. :(

I see your still into this @C Pav. It's funny I played by myself for like 2 years, then the day you decide to comeback I leave. Don't think I am ever coming back. It's one of those game that it's tough when fall behind. You miss out on limited toys, or gear etc. I feel like I have been gone long enough where that already has happened. In fact fixing up my gaming computer to give to my parents. I guess those days are over. :(
Yeah, my enjoyment is over. No desire to log in anymore so going to cancel.

Sounds like there are a lot of "exploits" going around on WoW with no one really getting banned or in trouble for it. If you do get caught we get a week ban but get to keep the items or something. Sounds to me like Blizzard is scared of losing subs and don't want to loose people.

Finally cancelled my subscription. It was fun for a while because of new content and leveling but once you hit max and then get as best gear you can without raiding and Mythic stuff it just isn't worth it. I don't have time ti play hardcore and try to get in Mythic runs or raids that need hours open to do.

Finally cancelled my subscription. It was fun for a while because of new content and leveling but once you hit max and then get as best gear you can without raiding and Mythic stuff it just isn't worth it. I don't have time ti play hardcore and try to get in Mythic runs or raids that need hours open to do.
Honestly you made it was longer than I thought. I'm to far behind now to even considering coming back. I just think of all the toys that I have missed etc.

Enjoy bro. I had fun since the launch of expansion until I hit that "pretty much all I can do solo" then was it. I wish I could be there for Christmas but not going to fight the battle of trying to login on vacation.

So @C Pav did you get your artifact weapon maxed out then?

It's strange coming into the game this late, seems like all the lands are quiet, no fighting for items etc. The artifact stuff is a little confusing, but it's getting better. I have ran a few dungeons, they seem more like lands and are long now. I started fresh with my UI and am slowly adding back in my addons. Trying to use the default interface this time instead of Bartender.

Back