All things related to the Xbox platforms

No what am I missing here, or what do I do?
Can get the game pass app on your phone. Also can access the game pass rerwards portal on your console by going to all games and apps and the tab that lets you scroll through your library optons there is the game pass tab. Go there then the last right big green game pass option. Scroll down and find the quests. There are daily, weekly and monthly.

For ms rewards try going here:

https://rewards.microsoft.com/

Well I got my first achievement tonight, so apparently the achievements are working in Fallout 4 just fine and I just must had not gotten one so far. Seems strange for how far I am in the game though, but just glad that they are working.

I guess I am wrong @C Pav pointed out that I should had way more achievements now than that first one that popped.

Scorn is out today.

BRB driving to Best Buy
200.gif

Dune, spice wars looks good.

Microsoft might not be raising their prices on their consoles, but they are in their games.

Microsoft might not be raising their prices on their consoles, but they are in their games.

Ugh. It's kind of been the standard for the next gen version to have that $10 price bump by others anyway, but... Makes GamePass even more appealing, when it's just $99 a year (for now I guess) and you get all the 1st party games anyway

I don't understand people that buy mini hoodies for their controllers... I mean, if people will buy it, make it I guess - but who the hell buys them? Sold out?!?

I don't understand people that buy mini hoodies for their controllers... I mean, if people will buy it, make it I guess - but who the hell buys them? Sold out?!?
Complete waste of money.

Back