U.S. Spy Satellite Destroyed

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So I have seen this on the media lately mentioned more than many other stories out there:

A U.S. spy satellite that was launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, aboard a SpaceX rocket on Sunday failed to reach orbit and is assumed to be a total loss, two U.S. officials briefed on the mission said on Monday.

The classified intelligence satellite, built by Northrop Grumman Corp, failed to separate from the second stage of the Falcon 9 rocket and is assumed to have broken up or plunged into the sea, said the two officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The satellite is assumed to be "a write-off," one of the officials said.
First off I am sure it was lost *wink *wink. Second if it was really destroyed they would even tell anymore. Third so who pays for it if it really was destroyed? The tax payer. I am sure they aren't a $19.95 piece either.

Source

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Wasn't it Elon Musk's company that launched it? Deep State fighting factions within itself?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Wasn't it Elon Musk's company that launched it? Deep State fighting factions within itself?
How do you think his company made so much money so fast? Same can be said about Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.