So Jmanz, you got a PS3? details now....

C Pav

Reaction score
Explain where and how...... :-D

Still waiting for pics, or shens  :smt011

Alrighty here goes.......I told the wife to check out walmart in jamestown a couple times this week knowing that shipments have been coming in.  Normally she gets done with work around 4:30, but because the weather was bad, her boss let her go home early.  She decided to check walmart before leaving and sure enough, they had two PS3's on hand.  She called me and I told her to grab one right away.  There was another guy standing there deciding if he should get one as well.  Apparently, they got four in during the morning hours, two were already sold.  Before I could tell her what game I wanted, her cell phone went dead but she got Call of Duty 3 for me which I've been enjoying here.  So yeah, I took pics last night as soon as I took it out of the box.  DaveC was over as my witness lol.  I will post the pics soon here, when I can pull away from the controller that is  :-D 

Alrighty here goes.......I told the wife to check out walmart in jamestown a couple times this week knowing that shipments have been coming in.  Normally she gets done with work around 4:30, but because the weather was bad, her boss let her go home early.  She decided to check walmart before leaving and sure enough, they had two PS3's on hand.  She called me and I told her to grab one right away.  There was another guy standing there deciding if he should get one as well.  Apparently, they got four in during the morning hours, two were already sold.  Before I could tell her what game I wanted, her cell phone went dead but she got Call of Duty 3 for me which I've been enjoying here.  So yeah, I took pics last night as soon as I took it out of the box.  DaveC was over as my witness lol.  I will post the pics soon here, when I can pull away from the controller that is  :-D 
I hate you sir. :smt075

He is a filthy animal

Where is the review of performance/graphics/etc vs PS2 and other systems... the guy is so busy with his toy he forgot about flux...

Get resistance....

Oh, and I do want one as well as a Wii so bad but I would be beat and burned at the stake by gf. She already said no.

yeah resistance looks awesome and great reviews....I saw kids playing the Wii last weekend, pretty weird but looks fun.

PICS NOWWWWWWWWWW!

will try to hook you up with some tonight.

Going on three days now, i'm gonna have to call shens.

It's a lot of work taking pics off that thing......valuable gaming time is used.  Come on over if you don't believe!!

It's a lot of work taking pics off that thing......valuable gaming time is used.  Come on over if you don't believe!!
Lies!

ok now you've done it. pics on the way

ok now you've done it. pics on the way
Still waiting I see nothing, lies,lies LIES :roll:

thankfully i was prepared for that answer....the pic is probably rotated but i don't have time to fix.......

Back