TUF on Spike

jmanz

Reaction score
Is anybody watching The Ultimate Fighter on spike tv besides me? It always is something to look forward to on thursday nights for me.

I try to catch it every once and awhile when I can, But MXC on Spike is the best :LOL:

Well sir manz i'm not quite sure if you mean the reality show where they have the wannabes competing to get a shot, or the rerun/best of shows that they seem to have on once in a while.

As you can probably tell by now I'm not a dedicated watcher, but if i happen to be searching through the guide and see it, I'll usually tune in.

jmanz weren't you gonna be on that show? :wink:

jmanz weren't you gonna be on that show?
Haha, a pipe dream perhaps. Although, there is always some questionable talent on that weekly show.

ok so did anyone watch last nights episode? Admin?

One of the fighters left the show because his girl friend of 6 months heard a rumor that the he had cheated on her. What a dumb ass. Funny part was, he was from SD.

One of the fighters left the show because his girl friend of 6 months heard a rumor that the he had cheated on her. What a dumb ass. Funny part was' date=' he was from SD.[/quote']He would have never made it then anyways :LOL:

One of the fighters left the show because his girl friend of 6 months heard a rumor that the he had cheated on her. What a dumb ass. Funny part was' date=' he was from SD.[/quote']He would have never made it then anyways :LOL:
Yeah thats basically what Dana told him.

Well they had a rerun on Spike tonight of that episode. I can't believe that guy left. I mean he had only been dating that girl for 6 months. I just don't think that guy could handle it.

Well they had a rerun on Spike tonight of that episode. I can't believe that guy left. I mean he had only been dating that girl for 6 months. I just don't think that guy could handle it.
Yeah he was obviously unstable. He was in the semi-finals too!

I try to catch it every once and awhile when I can' date=' But MXC on Spike is the best :LOL: [/quote']I watched a little bit of that MXC, that show is not so cool.

Ok, admin....did you watch last night?

well you know the drill.....here it comes :smt062

this is a reminder for the admin...TUF is on 2night!!!!!

Back