Back to the Future shoes

That style (shoes and pants) I think will make a comeback so they will be popular. Also, I love the music.

Hopefully they make the shoe look a little nicer. Those things look like it should be something inserted into a snowboot or something

S5xwd.png

Forget about these guys, only 1500 will be made and will be selling on Ebay. They are also non-lacing. And should go for alot of money. Michael J. Fox will be on Letterman tonight unavailing them. Shame on you Nike!

Well, I dunno about the shoes, but this thread makes me want to go get the trilogy on Blu Ray and waste part of my weekend watching the movies

Well, I dunno about the shoes, but this thread makes me want to go get the trilogy on Blu Ray and waste part of my weekend watching the movies
I have the collection on DVD unopened. Now I need on Blu-ray also. Would be awesome in 3D! ;)

I have the collection on DVD unopened. Now I need on Blu-ray also. Would be awesome in 3D! ;)
Dunno about 3D man, but I'd like the BD. The movies are old enough they may actually have been shot on film, in which case they could easily be original 1080p+ quality. I think I've said it hear before that 35mm film was much higher def than anything available today, they just didn't have the tech to reproduce the filmed image in such great quality. This is why you can find really old movies on BD and they look HD, the original film was higher than current 1080p standards. As for 3D i'm not sure about movies that weren't shot in 3d being digitally made 3D. At the very least I doubt they are worth the extra, just let your TV do its best to make the 2D film 3D, results are probably about the same as if they remaster.

Ya I wasn't impressed with The Nightmare Before Christmas. 3D on old movies just don't work.

Back