All things related to the Xbox platforms

Games leaving soon.

FAtyvK6VkAU5srw

@Mike just got his hands on an Xbox series X. He has been trying for over a week.

Only taking a week for the Series X is pretty good.  There is also a 20th anniversary edition of the Xbox Headset.  I'd rather have the controller, but if anyone is looking for a headset, they've still been hard to find, so pre-ordering the 20th one is a new option.

There is also a 20th anniversary edition of the Xbox Headset.
But it's wired, I think Microsoft should had made it wireless. I have seen the Microsoft wireless ones on Amazon lately, the demand must be letting up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to play some Back4Blood last night with @BR3W3R and @Biganimetitties . It is a fun game. Just like the left 4 dead series. Might as well be almost the same game. It has a gold spending system where you can update your weapons and health items. Also uses a unique 'trading card' collection system. Get on tonight @C Pav and @ndboarder lets play!

Back4Blood is a lot longer game than I thought it was going to be. We finally beat Act 2 last light. This game has some pretty unique enemies in the game as well. Tall boys are a pain.

back-4-blood-ridden-tallboy-900x506.jpg

Sorry just can't join in hte fun. SO tired, sick and no time.

Sorry just can't join in hte fun. SO tired"]It's cool bro, I didn't get to play the first act, so I will play through with you again when you get time.

It's cool bro, I didn't get to play the first act, so I will play through with you again when you get time.
Like last night, was ready earlier but getting a bit of some sickness again. Felt like junk and slept terribly. Didn't even wake up to work out this morning. Feeling better now so hopefully soon.

Like last night"]Just text me if you wanna play, seems like we have been playing from 9-10 at night. We could use you in the group as well since we are running with a bot and he is dumb. Going to start Act 3 tonight so it will be fresh.

Was another fun night with @BR3W3R , @Biganimetitties , and @C Pav joined us.

u33ujw8d9d4lv1k7vybf56jyb4tsaznnpc9zmq&rid=200.gif

Actual footage of @C Pav playing last night. The game is defiantly getting harder towards the end now.

This is bad news but good news as well. I have been wanting to play this and hopefully the price will drop fast now. I think this would be a blast for coop.

This is bad news but good news as well. I have been wanting to play this and hopefully the price will drop fast now. I think this would be a blast for coop.
Still don't think I would give it a try. Got to be a reason losing players.

Back