WikiLeaks - This is history in the making

Julian Assange's official Twitter account not appearing

An account purporting to be an alternative Assange account was claiming Twitter had deleted his official one ahead of a blockbuster story he's preparing to break. There was no confirmation that Assange was authoring that alternative account -- and that account has now been suspended by Twitter.

Twitter had deleted his official one ahead of a blockbuster story he's preparing to break
Along with Net Neutrality falling, we are looking at a full court press to squelch free speech.

Along with Net Neutrality falling, we are looking at a full court press to squelch free speech.
I kinda thought the same, since when does Twitter have the right to display only what they want. But it's still ok for terrorist groups to use it.

Strange that after Twitter closing down his account, the Navy tweets his name then blames it on something else.

Source

Kind of bizarre.
I think it is, he said they closed it because of a big story coming out, still waiting to hear what it is.

Julian Assange has been charged

Really? They are still trying to go after this guy? I kinda feel like Wikileaks has done more good than bad. Some corruption needs to come out. I personally don't think this will change anything. It's not like they can still get the guy. I would be interested to see what is in that encrypted file they have for a backup plan though.

Julian Assange at this point might only be keeping the "good" stuff for his personal leverage since he knows they are going after him. Just think of the stuff that could have came out if he wasn't persecuted. Then again, maybe he's bluffing, he certainly has the past credibility to do so.

So I almost forgot. I wonder if he will release the encryption key for his insurance file in case he got arrested? I have always wanted to know what was inside of it.

Back