Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Triscuits new lineup of flavors

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I normally am not one to like Triscuits. But it seems like they have so many new flavors out there. I have tried 3 flavors so far:

Dill & Seal Salt

Roasted Garlic

Smoked Gouda

The dill & seal salt ones were good. The roasted garlic were too strong of garlic (and I like garlic stuff). The smoked gouda ones are great, eating them right now. Anyone else tried them? What are your favorite flavors?

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
The roasted garlic ones aren't too new are they? Seems like they have been out for quite awhile. And yes they are quite strong. Haven't tried the others.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
The roasted garlic ones aren't too new are they? Seems like they have been out for quite awhile. And yes they are quite strong. Haven't tried the others.
I don't know how long they have all been out. I know my favorite so far is the smoked gouda ones though. The dill were great to. I saw some at the store the other day, but not to sure on the flavors. I wish someone with there with a single sample of each one like Costco does and then it would be great to try them all.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Sitting here eating the Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil. Strong on the pepper, but i like pepper. They are dam good!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I saw my wife bought Triscuits Mediterranean Style Olive. Gross. I told her this morning, if those are for me return them because I won't eat them. I hate those purple olives.