Transformers

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
This movie is kick ass.  Just a tish to long for me, but that's my only negative comment.  I was never into the old transformers, so I don't know how much justice it does to the cartoon, but this movie is definetly kick ass.  10/10

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
YAY!  Someone else saw it to agree with me.  I don't know how much justice I could say it does for the cartoon either, but they didn't wreck it.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
For anyone who plans to buy this DVD and is a fan of Transformers.  If you haven't already heard, Target is supposedly going to have an exclusive 2 disc set that comes in a transforming DVD case.  It is supposed to transform into a 15" tall Optimus.  It shows up a lot on the web as rumored, but I have seen TV ads and Target.com is advertising it.  Unfortunately they won't let you order it online, have to go to the store.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
For anyone who plans to buy this DVD and is a fan of Transformers.  If you haven't already heard, Target is supposedly going to have an exclusive 2 disc set that comes in a transforming DVD case.  It is supposed to transform into a 15" tall Optimus.  It shows up a lot on the web as rumored, but I have seen TV ads and Target.com is advertising it.  Unfortunately they won't let you order it online, have to go to the store.
NOOOOOOOOOo we don't have one here but that does sounds sweet. I will rent it first and check it out. In your opinion is it worth a buy?

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
It is most definately worth a buy.  I will be heading to target in hopes of getting the transforming one later today.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I don't know where that little optimus figurine came from, but that sure looks like the case I got  :-D

It's kinda cheesy really, but oh well.  The arms push down and the legs just fold 180 degrees back up into the body, so transforming it takes all of about 4 seconds, but hell, it's transformers and it rocks.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I should rent this soon to see what all the fuss is about.  Afterall, my wife's brother in law claims it to be the best movie he's ever seen.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I should rent this soon to see what all the fuss is about.  Afterall, my wife's brother in law claims it to be the best movie he's ever seen.
Doesn't that make him your brother in law as well...  either way he's kinda a dumb @$$.  Good flick, get out and rent it you queer.  Also, mark your calendar because deer season is going to be postponed for the guy the second weekend :twisted:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Doesn't that make him your brother in law as well...  either way he's kinda a dumb @$$.  Good flick, get out and rent it you queer.  Also, mark your calendar because deer season is going to be postponed for the guy the second weekend :twisted:
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Well would you claim him?

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Well would you claim him?
:lol: LMAO

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Arghhhhhh. the video store never has this in-stock.  :smt011
This sir, is why a guy should've listened and seen it in theaters.  Of course you could make a trip to some other town with a Target I suppose as well.