Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Transformers

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I have always loved Transformers. They bring me back to being a kid. I recently just bought the box set so that I can watch them again. They have always been one of my most favorite toys. Recently Walmart of all places has re-released some G1 figures again. If you can get your hands on them. Seems like they are being bought up fast in the stores then doubling or tripling the prices on Ebay. Thankfully I have lucked out and been able to get my hands on a couple from Walmart online if you time it right. I still plan on picking up the extra cassette packs for them. I don't plan on opening them just displaying them.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Come on @C Pav I know you would love to collect this stuff, look at this monstrosity coming out, Unicron he eats planets for Petes sake!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
They finally got it back in stock and didn't want to miss out this time!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Word on the street is Walmart is getting their exclusive 35th Anniversary Transformers in stock now.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
How much are those running? Would be a great Christmas gift for my oldest.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So went out of town this afternoon, and thought I would swing by to see if I had a chance at Ratchet. Basically he is a Walgreens exclusive figure and hard to come by and most people are buying them all and scalping on Ebay. I haven't been in a Walgreens in about 17 years, Well I went in our and found some transformers and didn't see him then I decided to look in the back behind them all for some reason and low and behold a ratchet. I also left with a few others as well. 😬

Also ordered Jetfire which is a huge model/leader grade figure with Target's sale this morning.

Last edited: