Toothpaste, what do you use?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Just wondering what everyone uses for toothpaste? For while I have just been using whatever my wife buys me. I use to use Aquafresh growing up. But now when she buys stuff it's crest, or some sort of other crap. Last week I needed some more and I picked up some Arm & Hammer stuff that I haven't used in a long time. Man it is so much better. I actually enjoy the flavor and it seems like it foams more in your mouth and you actually fel like you are cleaning your teeth way better. Which one do you prefer?

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Sensodyne pronamal - Had sensitivity years ago and switched to this. Maybe placebo but has done the trick. Dentist recommended a sensitivity toothpaste and tried a few and found this to work best.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Sensodyne pronamal - Had sensitivity years ago and switched to this. Maybe placebo but has done the trick. Dentist recommended a sensitivity toothpaste and tried a few and found this to work best.
I don't think it is placebo. They have a small amount of medicine in it to help with sensitive teeth.