Dewalt tools

Look out bolts and lug nuts!

dcf899p2_2_500x500.jpg

Parents got this for me for my birthday.

• Up to 700 ft-lbs of max torque and 1200 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque

Just picked up this set from Costco. I was missing some 1/2" 6pt sockets, but comes with a lot of extras.

12026540&itemId=1731730-847&recipeName=680.jpg

I had to pick up a couple of Dewalt socket adapters today for my collection.

I am a traitor, I have been wanting another 3/4" torque wrench and was wanting the Dewalt one, but Amazon had the Craftsman version for half the cost on sale for Black Friday so I purchased it.

I ordered a water/oil in-line separator today for my air compressor. I never realized how much moisture is blown out of your nozzle until I used one down at work. You don't have to use it all the time, but for blowing out your electronics I would probably recommend attaching it.

'nodle]I ordered a water/oil in-line separator today for my air compressor. I never realized how much moisture is blown out of your nozzle until I used one down at work. You don't have to use it all the time said:
I ordered one right away when I started doing wood work, blowing saw dust off and using the sprayer for clear coat finishes. Doesn't take long to see liquid build up in the separator. I haven't used it for years now, but should just keep it on for all use. 

That Dewalt orbital sander was a life saver. I sanded down our picnic table in 15 minutes which would have taken me an hour by hand. Great little tool for the collection.

Welcome to the Dewalt club @jmanz

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny I was just driving back to work here a few minutes ago and passed a guy using the Dewalt one blowing grass and leaves out onto the road. You will be impressed by the power the little thing puts out. You can pull off the nose cone as well if needed. They are a handy tool to the collection, next get their drill/impact drill combo.

Tried out the new blower last night...man that is a nice convenience to have. Sure beats using the shop broom! Battery only took about an hour to charge out of the box.

Back