Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

ndboarder

Reaction score
Treyarch and Activision started to take the lid off the next CoD yesterday. This is the first CoD with a 3 year development timeframe. AND it looks like it is the first true "next gen" as they appear to be ditching the 360 and PS3. Xbox One, PS4 and PC only. I sincerely hope that this doesn't change, as offering support to the 360/PS3 is already hurting the experience of some games on the Xbox One / PS4.

The other interesting thing, which I believe is a first for CoD is that the campaign will support coop (and playing as a female lead for the first time too I guess).

Watching the trailer I see some major Titan Fall aspects to things, but I'm interested to see how it goes come November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Pspqx0XGs

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a downer but I am personally kinda sick of these games. This has become the Mario of this generation. It just seems like all that anyone plays anymore. Just my opinion.

There have definitely been a lot of CoD games. The campaigns are usually alright, which I'm pretty interested in a co-op one since I have a number of friends that play.

beyond that, the multiplayer isn't much fun unless you enjoy FPS and have some friends to play with.

this is the first CoD since mw2 that I might not buy

the only way I would is if that single player co-op you mentioned is real and if my brother comes out of video game retirement :eek:

so not lookin good

Back