Himalayan Salt Lamp

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been around them or know or have seen them before. I was just reading about them. Supposedly they are like a natural air purifier and do the whole negative ion thing. Plus just calming to look at. Guess they use them in spas alot. Anyone ever been around them?

hjZTZ4R.jpg

Haven't been around the lamps. Himalayan salt is a great ingredient to use in a steak rub though...

I have 75 lbs left of Himalayan salt in my shed, lol. I bought 4 - 25lb bulk bags from the San Fransisco Salt company at the beginning of the year. Was going to bathe in a series of baths filled with it (1% dilution to mimic the sea). They are all the fine grain and are used for both culinary and personal care, comes with a certificate of authenticity mined from the Pakistan mountain region.

I have 75 lbs left of Himalayan salt in my shed, lol. I bought 4 - 25lb bulk bags from the San Fransisco Salt company at the beginning of the year. Was going to bathe in a series of baths filled with it (1% dilution to mimic the sea). They are all the fine grain and are used for both culinary and personal care, comes with a certificate of authenticity mined from the Pakistan mountain region.
Lol your hardcore. Ya I guess it's from the Pakistan area. It would had been a cool experience to bath in it though. You basically would be floating.

I bought one of these for my wife for Christmas. Don't ask me why but she wanted one. It's quite the chunk of salt. Very heavy. It glows a soft red when lit.

Back