For old skool gamers

Oh man the teenage mutant ninja turtles one was sooooo funny.  I woke my wife up from a dead sleep because i was laughing so hard.  That game made me so mad too.  Excellent find sir!!!

Oh man the teenage mutant ninja turtles one was sooooo funny.  I woke my wife up from a dead sleep because i was laughing so hard.  That game made me so mad too.  Excellent find sir!!!
I know I have been wearing the headphones all night laughing, I have watched every one. I remember almost all of those game. That guy is freaking awesome!

I know I have been wearing the headphones all night laughing, I have watched every one. I remember almost all of those game. That guy is freaking awesome!
Yes he is.....I watched everyone also, too funny.

I'll have to check these out at home since they are blocked here at work.

I'll have to check these out at home since they are blocked here at work.
Dude your gonna love them, when I first saw them I thought of you.

lol I watched most of these last night and they are so very funny. I could do without the overly usage of profane language but still  lol

lol I watched most of these last night and they are so very funny. I could do without the overly usage of profane language but still  lol
Ya there was alot of language in it, but I think it added towards the overall attitude of how mad he was from these games. I know his pain greatly.

Ya there was alot of language in it, but I think it added towards the overall attitude of how mad he was from these games. I know his pain greatly.
The pickle was freaking funny?  lol

A new vieo is out.... The power glove!

lol, man i'm glad i didn't get one of those

lol, man i'm glad i didn't get one of those
A friend of mine had one, he was rich and I thought I was so cool when you put it on. You were like something out of science fiction. The only reason it became popular was because of the movie "The Wizard"http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098663/

Bump for new ones. Thanks to Corey for the headups on this one.

Yeah, I showed a few friends these this weekend and they were rolling.

Back