All things related to Nintendo platforms

After researching the new Switch lite, I don't know, it don't seem really worth it. You almost better to buy the real thing.

After researching the new Switch lite, I don't know, it don't seem really worth it. You almost better to buy the real thing.
I feel the same. I like the switch for it being able to be somewhat handheld as well as hook up to a television. I don't like or prefer the size for a handheld. I liked the size and form factor of the old Nintendo handhelds.

2m3lp06myk931.jpg

Neat idea!

rjmeb8vzj2c31.jpg

I see the new version of the Switch has been released with longer battery life and non-hackable. Gamespot apparently has a deal where you can trade your old one in for $225 and then pay the difference for the new.

I see that the once Xbox exclusive Ori is now coming to the Switch.

I see that the once Xbox exclusive Ori is now coming to the Switch.
It's on PC as well. Either from Windows store or Steam I believe

raqctva5vtk31.png

Thinking I'll jump in and get an online membership. With the SNES games just released and the many NES games the lineup looks amazing. Of course I'll probably hardly play at all as don't have time as is.

Thinking I'll jump in and get an online membership. With the SNES games just released and the many NES games the lineup looks amazing. Of course I'll probably hardly play at all as don't have time as is.
Those SNES games line up and controller are pretty sweet!

Those SNES games line up and controller are pretty sweet!
I also see they offer a pair of NES controllers. $60 is a bit high but wireless so will probably pick up those and 2 of the SNES when those come out. Have not gotten to try any of the Switch online stuff yet. I want to try the new Tetris and the NES and SNES games. I did play a bit of the new Zelda to show son.

Sounds like the new Zelda game is suffering from some screen frame rates. Not good.

Nintendo has some decent game on sale for cheap right now. I picked up the fishing game for $.99 cents and it's actually fun and relaxing.

Looks like my type of game

Haven't tried Stela. The look and gameplay shown reminds me of PlayDead's games - Limbo and Inside

Haven't tried Stela. The look and gameplay shown reminds me of PlayDead's games - Limbo and Inside
Yup and I loved those.

I actually got my Switch dusted off the other day, and got it charged up. Seems like we have been spending a lot of time in the house with this Corona virus stuff going on, so it's a good time for these systems.

Props to Nintendo sending you free points on your birthday.

A FYI, you can run audio out of your headphone port while the Switch is docked.

Back