Stocks and investments

• Dow -10.1%

• S&P -10.8%

• Nasdaq Composite -14.4%

• Dow Transports -15.5%

• Russell 2000 -15.5%

Apple dun screwing up the market today!

Rough time for stocks lately, some big drops happening. I keep hearing different views of what's in store, but seems to be more having a pessimistic view of a possible crash coming.

CRASH?!?!! Like it hasn't already "crashed corrected" already. Bad times man.

giphy.gif

Yeah nothing like seeing a $4000+ loss on my last Edward Jones account plus another retirement account through work has my value below my contributed amount. Amazing times!

Yeah nothing like seeing a $4000+ loss on my last Edward Jones account plus another retirement account through work has my value below my contributed amount. Amazing times!
Good thing we can just ride the market out, that's if China or Russia hasn't invaded by that time.

What are these things that you speak of? Is Edward Jones a friend of yours?

Stock secret, keep an eye on TSMC.

Welcome to 2018, where your 'safe' stocks once like G.E, GM, and oil are no longer safe.

Welcome to 2018, where your 'safe' stocks once like G.E, GM, and oil are no longer safe.
That's why you either diversify with 30-50 individual stocks OR just own low cost index funds if you aren't interested in putting the research and time into it.

That's why you either diversify with 30-50 individual stocks OR just own low cost index funds if you aren't interested in putting the research and time into it.
High risk/High yield stocks are where it's at baby, if your not willing to go big or go home you should get out of the game! :cool:

High risk/High yield stocks are where it's at baby, if your not willing to go big or go home you should get out of the game! :cool:
It's a value market now.

Whatever happened to P/E ratios?
Amazon. They kind of blew up that ratio. But for most other stocks, P/E is still worth looking at.

For you stock lovers out there, might want to look into the electronics scooter crazy hitting major cities right now like Bird. I think it could be the next big thing, if it's not already to late.
Saw on Twitter that Uber might be soon buying either Bird or Lime.

Saw on Twitter that Uber might be soon buying either Bird or Lime.
Hey no one listens to me. I just throw the future out there, it's up to you to heed my advice.

Back