A Game of Thrones

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I see so much about these books online. So I decided to try it out. This was the first book that I read on my nook. It's a long book like 982 pages. But what an amazing book. Seriously blows my mind that someone can think of this stuff. The characters, world, everything is amazing. Now I am starting the next book in the serious. I highly recommend these. A solid 10/10!

This is the one I just completed.

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/a-game-of-thones.jpg

Thats a big SOB! (That's what she said)

Hey Nodle,

I'm on the brink of buying this book. How was the second book in the series, have you read the others too?

I couple of podcasts that I listen to have carried on quite a bit about this book. I have heard good things.

Hey Nodle,I'm on the brink of buying this book. How was the second book in the series, have you read the others too?
I only got maybe 75% though the second book then lost interest. They are a great series but real long books with so many character and plots going on it got confusing and then I lost interest. I do recommend them though, but if you take a break when you come back you won't remember whats going on. In the future I may have to start the series over.

Just a little update.

I'm now in the middle of the third book in the series and I must say it's definitely my favourite trilogy thus far. I haven't watched a single episode on HBO and won't until I finish the books first.

In the third book thus far, the plot really starts to take off as the characters evolve after each battle and major turning point. But you also get a sense that something much grander in scale and depth, almost spiritual in epic proportions, is about to take place.

When you get done with the books do watch the show, i have to admit it's on of the rare series that actually stay pretty true to the books and they did a nice job on it.

Back