Steak enzyme diet

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I ran across something about this the other day but now I can’t find it. It was talking about earlier by high protein food like steak and eggs, but also drinking pineapple and papaya juice so that the enzymes break down the protein. I found it interesting and it makes sense. I also ready about incorporating broccoli into the mix as well since broccoli contains Diindolylmethane (dim) which inhibits aromatase—the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen. If I run across the original article again I will post it.

I had quite a bit of tri-tip the other night, and later one I drank one of those little Dole pineapple juices, and you could feel the breakdown in your stomach way faster. I think there is some truth to this.

We usually do seasoned broccoli and cauliflower with our steaks. Not for that reason you mentioned but because it pairs well with the meal.

We usually do seasoned broccoli and cauliflower with our steaks. Not for that reason you mentioned but because it pairs well with the meal.
My mom made some boiled? broccoli the other day. I topped it off with some kosher salt, was yummy.

Back