All things World of Warcraft

Been quite the fallout over this expansion lately, seems like a lot of people aren't liking it (go figure).

Are you still playing @C Pav ? Did you ever lvl cap?

Are you still playing @C Pav ? Did you ever lvl cap?
HAHA, yeah hit 120 a few days ago but the desire is not there. Last night I was tired of same old crappy fetch quests in the new areas since whats the purpose since already hit level cap so ran some old raids and dungeons. For mounts and final achs in the old Pandaria bug raid.

HAHA, yeah hit 120 a few days ago but the desire is not there. Last night I was tired of same old crappy fetch quests in the new areas since whats the purpose since already hit level cap so ran some old raids and dungeons. For mounts and final achs in the old Pandaria bug raid.
I found that the new scaling system sucks though. Before the xpac you could just one shot things, not it takes a few hits.

I found that the new scaling system sucks though. Before the xpac you could just one shot things, not it takes a few hits.
That's another dumb thing. I want them to stay the level they are and zones to be different like they used to. When I am a higher level I want to be left alone not attacjed trying to fetch some stupid quest item. Just bring back flying as well. Hate the boats and paying for crappy flight routes. Oh and how do I even get over to the Zandular island? Have some stupid quests there...not that I will be playing long.

Oh and how do I even get over to the Zandular island? Have some stupid quests there...not that I will be playing long.
That's the thing, there are actually two worlds. You have 3 separate areas on each island. I don't know why it just cn't be one continent.

I kinda wonder how well Warcraft is handling the new expansion. There has been quite the fallout with the newest release. Quite a bit of backlash. Then I see today they are giving away a free mount with a 6 month subscription. It is almost like they are desperate to keep people now.

SO I hit 120 like over 2 weeks ago...have not logged back in since. Cancelled my sub and feel bad for not even playing since it renewed for the month. Funny ow when I cancelled they didn't even do their old routine of "are you sure? why you leaving?". OH and the above is garbage tier. If they could promise me a mount a month or 2 from my old mount runs I would stay...

sle7vjr6ybx11.png

I don't keep up on this game much anymore, but I did run across some posts. I don't know if they world is changing or Blizzard messed up bad with this release yet again. But man people aren't happy with this expansion and are dropping like flies. Seems like we at least got to experience the 'Golden' are when it was great still.

Swung by the Reedit WoW section, holy cow this game is going down hill fast, people are pissed at Blizzard. :eek:

MB3FxrT.png

ari2hlznaff21.png

Back