All things World of Warcraft

How did you get your ilvl up so high @C Pav? Were you running just alot of heroic dungeons and getting good drops, or did you join some raids?

How did you get your ilvl up so high @C Pav? Were you running just alot of heroic dungeons and getting good drops, or did you join some raids?
I think doing dailies and getting lucky with the auto titanforged and whatever upgrade they give sometimes.

I think doing dailies and getting lucky with the auto titanforged and whatever upgrade they give sometimes.
Ya I would say that you did. The daily's is kinda a cool way to do things, instead of the old daily's. At least you can pick what you want to do. I guess I'm not doing to bad for only playing about 2 weeks though.

I thought leveling went fast this expansion, but dam getting artifact power is sloooooooow.

If you run a Heroic right now a treasure goblin will appear that you can kill to get some loot, then it will take you to a place to kill the cow king that will give you a toy and a feat of strength. It's to celebrate Diablo's 20th anniversary.

If you run a Heroic right now a treasure goblin will appear that you can kill to get some loot, then it will take you to a place to kill the cow king that will give you a toy and a feat of strength. It's to celebrate Diablo's 20th anniversary.
Yay I guess except being tied to running heroics.

Yay I guess except being tied to running heroics.
Just Heroic dungeons.

Almost getting to the point of maxing my character out like @C Pav did. Not that he is maxed, but getting about as high ilvl as I can without running regular raids. Still having fun getting toys, achivements, and running for transmog etc. But the new patch hits tomorrow so I should be good for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Run some dungeons with me. I see guys leveling together out in random locations all the time and I think of you an me. Why not make an alt and get a whole new feel of the game?
Nodle, I would love to runs some dungeons on you... i mean with you. 

Well looks like all the Hunters got a free mount with this last patch...

Z8LBsLE.jpg

What do you think of the Expansion so far @O-Tron?

I was nice to see the artifact system buffed to collect artifact points a lot faster. Makes a HUGE difference. It was to slow the way it was before.

Pretty excited, I had my first legendary drop yesterday out of the blue.

Looks like a bunch of classes are getting re-balanced tomorrow.

So I tried running the new Kara last night with a group. What was I thinking? I see why no one runs it, I was in there for like 3 solid hours, and there were 3 bosses still left. Way to much trash to get through, I finally said "Guys I am sorry I cannot take this anymore, best of luck to you all" and left. Thankfully I think I got all the quest items that I needed in there. Never again for a long time.

What do you think of the Expansion so far @O-Tron?
I'm liking it a lot. Like I said, the aesthetic is pretty spectacular and it feels a lot like the first couple expansions. They've really grown the world and I am really enjoying the lore more than I have in years. The storyline is actually pretty compelling. I wish I had more time to play it right now. Getting pulled in a ton of different directions with the new school opening up and the wife living in Bismarck. I hope to have a little steady schedule so I can really dig into it in the next couple weeks. 

Also new quest line is out today if you have a Legendary Item. You can get some dust collected in LFRs, raids etc. Which can upgrade the item level. Make sure to get the quest before running anything though that way you can start collecting it.

I'm liking it a lot. Like I said, the aesthetic is pretty spectacular and it feels a lot like the first couple expansions. They've really grown the world and I am really enjoying the lore more than I have in years. The storyline is actually pretty compelling. I wish I had more time to play it right now. Getting pulled in a ton of different directions with the new school opening up and the wife living in Bismarck. I hope to have a little steady schedule so I can really dig into it in the next couple weeks. 
The world is nice, small but simple. The dailies are fun and you can kinda pick what you want to do. It's like this, it's 10x better than the last expansion.

The world is nice, small but simple. The dailies are fun and you can kinda pick what you want to do. It's like this, it's 10x better than the last expansion.
Yeah, I don't know why the CPav has to be such a hater of beautiful, nice things. I heard he kicks babies. 

Yeah, I don't know why the CPav has to be such a hater of beautiful, nice things. I heard he kicks babies. 
As the Donald would say "So Unfair." I don't play wow because I love my son... Be a parent or spend your time in wow...you decide.

Back