What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The perpetual "what are you playing" thread

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
I've been playing a lot of Steep. Man this game is beautiful, supports full HDR. The sun looks amazing. It's also fun to switch from snowboarding to skiing, to all sorts of things.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Played through the demo for "Rise of the Tomb Raider". I really enjoyed it. It will be on my future pickup list, or when I see a sale on it next.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
You speaking of Oxenfree makes me feel like I need to fire it back up and try to get into it. Just struggled to enjoy it but I know when I started it I was very sleepy and then moved on with other games. I just bought Song of the Deep on sale for the XBox so excited to try that.

I am currently playing the XBox One version of Darksiders Warmastered Edition. I did just finish Brave for the XBox. It's a recent GWG game offering so free is good. The game actually was amazing so I got 100% achievements in it.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Your going to like this, I really enjoyed it.

I didn't know you played it. Were you far into the game?
I can't recall where I left off. I know I got past the part where you go down to the cave and experience the strange event then I think I started up the mountain so right after the lighthouse a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Well It wasn't super long but thoroughly enjoyed what remains of Edith Finch. What a great game. Left me with some weird feelings though. Very sad game. But excellent. I see why it got all those rave reviews.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Started playing 'Rime'. Really enjoying it so far. I like the night and day cycles. Reminds me of a cross between Zelda, and Journey. Fun puzzles.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
I know I am not far yet, but I just wanted to say, they didn't lie about the graphics. Even on the standard PS4 they are amazing. You can tell this was no small company that produced this one. There is a lot to the game play. There is crafting etc. Reminds me somewhat of a Fallout game in this retrospect. The combat is super fun. The landscape is top notch as well, I see why everyone raves about the weather effects, mountains, and sky. No wonder people like posting so many screenshots of this game. I can tell @ndboarder is going to love this when he goes to play it.

Top Bottom