What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The perpetual "what are you playing" thread

well I'm about to get back into WoW for serious, xferring my rogue alliance for possibly the last time. Are rogues good anymore? I don't know if I have enough time for PvE

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
well I'm about to get back into WoW for serious, xferring my rogue alliance for possibly the last time. Are rogues good anymore? I don't know if I have enough time for PvE
I know they are still beasts in PVP if you like that. It's one class that I never really played. I know they use combo points. I got one to lvl 15 and didn't care for it (this was a couple of expansions ago though).

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Titan Fall seems awesome, but I would need to play a game like that on PC.
Well, you could do that.  It's a fun game, though I need to get back to it or at least play the PvP a bit.  It's obviously designed as a console first shooter, given it has the ADS mechanic, but I guess other FPS with the aim down sights have been fairly popular on PC.  

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Played some Super Mario Land tonight. This is one of the best Mario games out there for those of you that never got around to playing it. The music in it is some of the best Mario music out there.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
10 hours ago, nodle said:

Played some Super Mario Land tonight. This is one of the best Mario games out there for those of you that never got around to playing it. The music in it is some of the best Mario music out there.

Confirmed, video game teabagging originated in Mario... around 1:12 

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
I love the way the Game Boy is perfectly emulated. Has that original yellow/green color to it. Nicely done. Man the music hit me hard last night and I was humming it all night. I want to sit down and get serious about playing it. I was just fooling around last night.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Fired up Zelda: A Link To The Past last night. Just wanted to see the graphics. Ended up having a hard time not putting it down. Love all the pixel colors.

I tried getting back into Gta 5 but I lost interest because I remembered how long the story was. I'm thinking about finishing up some older games but IDK yet. I play HotS and Hearthstone a lot. Blizzard loves me, maybe I'll get the last achievements for Diablo 3 on XB1

I have been playing a lot of Dark Souls 3 solo. Pretty rough shit. Right now I'm playing Transformers: Devastation as per @nodle's recommendation. Will post more if I can find the other thread, Also I have a new email for Fluxoid, perhaps you can merge my account. If you feel like it. !ping @nodle <3 monkaS

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Been kind of in a slump again due to life, no time, work, LIFE....parenting man, parenting. Oh and winter sucks. I guess been playing older 360 games and even using my old 360 to catch up on some old games that are not BC. Lego Star Wars III is one of them and a few other random games.

Time to sell it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom