What's new
Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

The perpetual "what are you playing" thread

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So like the title suggest, what game are you currently playing at the moment?

I'll start us off. For me it's World of Warcraft of course. :)

So what are you playing at the moment?

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
The Last of Us for the PS3.

I will also add MLB 13:The Show, Fable 3, Guardian Heroes and Dungeon & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara but have not touched the other games much since I started The Last of Us.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Super Puzzle Platformer, various OUYA games, which are largely unremarkable, as I haven't paid for anything yet. Also, the occasional round of Super Hexagon.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I heard it's a big disappointment. Alot of people were excited for it, but it has a bunch of problems. Here is an un-boxing video of it.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Haha. I kickstarted it. Its a bit of a novelty at this point. I haven't spent more than 20 minutes trying to get it to do the cool stuff I'm led to believe it can do. There have been a few games that were fun, but not worth the price of admission + extra controller so far. Not having an extra TV with HDMI makes working on this difficult.

The OUYA did help me realize that I am too old for a drinking game.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Spent some more time on the OUYA. Figured out the side loading business. Its a lot easier to use once you connect the mouse and keyboard, Still haven't figured on how to get it to see the files for the emulators.

I am running Super Hexagon on it now though.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I thought it was a great idea, but I heard the flaw is the Tegra chip they used that is really outdated now.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Hey, at least if you kickstarted it you got one. I heard a lot of kickstarters didn't get theirs, but all the retail shops were stocked on launch

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Tried the demo for metal gear rising. It was kinda cool. Seemed a little tough though.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
On console, other than CoD:BLOPS2, most recently I've played Tomb Raider (great game, need to get back to it), and the first episode of The walking dead (again, great game, I bought all the episodes, need to get back to them).

Have been playing a few things on the phone, mostly some dumb little time wasters like puzzle detective, angry birds (any one of the five or six they have out), NBA Jam, sure there's more since most mobile games don't hold my attention too long.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
The beta of World of Tanks starts on the 360 this weekend. Never played the game, dunno what sign up is involved if any, not interested much myself, but...

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Just recently beat God of War 3. It was a great game. I want to play the next one in the series, but I have to wait for price to drop again.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
I am playing Madden 13 before I open my Madden 25 because I didn't finish my traditional 1 season in franchise last year so will finish that before playing 25.

Also playing Dragon's Crown for the PS3 and Bully Scholarship Edition for the 360. Got to get some stuff finished before Grand Theft Auto 5 comes.