The new Toilet Bed® thread

Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

O-Tron

I ride on flats
Members
Well here, I'm restarting the poll. I'm kind of disappointed that my long explanation for the bed toilet is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

O-Tron

I ride on flats
Members
I'm happy to see that the level of support for this is growing.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ok lets discuss the bedding that retracts like a treadmill and you are allowed to pck your scent: pine, vanilla, or new car smell.

O-Tron

I ride on flats
Members
I actually really like that idea. On the bed the pillows would help lift your head while the conveyor sheet pulled itself under you. Getting it past the ass is the one issue that I'm having with this idea. Anyone have a solution?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I actually really like that idea. On the bed the pillows would help lift your head while the conveyor sheet pulled itself under you. Getting it past the ass is the one issue that I'm having with this idea. Anyone have a solution?
I still think we should move to a subversive bed, only your head stick out and then you just go in the water, it will do random flushes at night, and has all the comforts of a waterbed.

O-Tron

I ride on flats
Members
Yes the subversive bed could work. But how are you supposed to sleep as all the water is sucked out. Also, what about those of us who like to sleep on our sides or feel like we aren't living in the 80's?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
That picture makes no sense Nodle.
Your body is suspended in a container filled filled with water, when you want to turn on your side the whole container rotates with you.

Robyn

Circus seal
Members
Your body is suspended in a container filled filled with water, when you want to turn on your side the whole container rotates with you.
So what you're saying is when you take a dump it will be floating around in the water with you until the next scheduled flush?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So what you're saying is when you take a dump it will be floating around in the water with you until the next scheduled flush?
Some things you have to put up with for the sake of laziness. But don't forget that this this at a set time in the morning gives you a full body shower so when you wake up you are ready to goto work.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Some things you have to put up with for the sake of laziness. But don't forget that this this at a set time in the morning gives you a full body shower so when you wake up you are ready to goto work.
Some things are just not worth the cost... I'd much rather get up and go use the bathroom than sleep in my own feces

Robyn

Circus seal
Members
I don't think I would feel confident in the shower getting me totally clean since it takes place in the same container I just took a dump in.