All things related to the Xbox platforms

Beat The Mighty Goose tonight and it was awesome! Short like @C Pav said though.

Correction: Forza Horizon 5 - the open world version of Forza that's a little more fun in my opinion. I think Forza 7 is the most recent one where you fall asleep going around the track, and around and around and around

This made me think I should install Forza Horizon 5 on my PC and give it a go. 122GB download. Guess I'll have to see what games I can delete...

I logged on last night thinking that Forza Horizon 5 was already out, guess today is when it is released to Game Pass folks. Interested to try it out.

Horizon 5 looked good on my PC. The opening sequence was fun and involves driving into that dust storm for one part.

Played some Horizon 5 this weekend. Graphics are great. Soundtrack not to bad. Will need to spend more time with it. Why did you play it on PC and not Xbox @ndboarder ?

Played some Horizon 5 this weekend. Graphics are great. Soundtrack not to bad. Will need to spend more time with it. Why did you play it on PC and not Xbox @ndboarder ?
Because I was sitting in front of my PC, so I could easily just install it and try it out, plus I can turn on my controller and play it the same on PC as I would on my Series X.

Also - 20th Anniversary of Xbox and Halo was today I guess. So the Halo Infinite Multiplayer is out 3 weeks early (instead of Dec. 4th), campaign still waits until Dec. 8th

Also - 20th Anniversary of Xbox and Halo was today I guess. So the Halo Infinite Multiplayer is out 3 weeks early (instead of Dec. 4th), campaign still waits until Dec. 8th
Did you order one? I see Amazon had some, for some reason I thought it would been harder to get. Seems people were able to find it in certain cities fairly easy.

Did you order one? I see Amazon had some, for some reason I thought it would been harder to get. Seems people were able to find it in certain cities fairly easy.
Order what? the 20th anniversary accessories?

Order what? the 20th anniversary accessories?
No the Console itself. I know @C Pav usually likes to collect the limited editions.

No, I did not buy another Series X just to have the Halo themed one. It does look awesome, but can't justify the cost for something I have no need to have. I did get one of the Halo Elite V2 controllers though, because the elite controllers are the only controllers worth using. Did not get any of the 20th anniversary accessories

Well boys, I am official out. Sold my Xbox today, it's been fun!

Well boys, I am official out. Sold my Xbox today, it's been fun!
All that hype and excitement just a short while ago, and done.

Back