Coke Starlight drink

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this yet? I have not seen it in stores yet around here, I heard it has a vanilla/nutty taste to it. I read that it tastes the best from the can.Anyone tried it yet?

220217102027-20220217-coke-new-flavor-exlarge-169.jpeg

Starlight is here (coca-cola.com)

Haven't tried it (or seen it).  I'd rather test Pepsi Nitro (carbonated with Nitrogen instead of CO2)

Oh, wow I got to find this; I didn't know it existed! @C Pav has you tried either of these? You are the snack master.

Looks like Pepsi Nitro will be available on Mark 28th. I'll be on the lookout for this.

Pepsi.com

Woah interesting.

I have seen Starlight in the stores but haven't tried. I stick to classic when I do have the occasional can.

I went to all our grocery stores tonight, along with a gas station and no Starlight anywhere  :classic_sad:

[QUOTE='nodle]I went to all our grocery stores tonight, along with a gas station and no Starlight anywhere  :classic_sad:
[/QUOTE]Walmart had tons of it last week here.

I drove around a totally different town and looked for this again, no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
The search is over! Finally found some tonight. They only come in mini can so make sure to look where the mini cans are. I also read that it taste way better from a can vs. a plastic bottle. But anyways, now onto the flavor. So it’s a complex flavor signature. I has about 3 different flavors going on with it. You will have to decided to for yourself. It taste to me like cotton candy, a dark carmel, and something else, gingerbread? I really like it. I know it’s limited edition but Coke should really add it to their line up. Try some if you can find some!

Looks like Pepsi’s new Nitro is starting to hit the shelves.

image.png

Parents came over yesterday. My Dad really enjoyed it. My Mom thought it tasted like Barq's red creme soda mixed with coke.

@C Pav when are we going to get your review of Pepsi Nitro? I still have been looking around here and nothing yet, but Coke Starlight is everywhere around here now.

I am not seeing this anymore in the stores, such a shame. Goodnight sweet prince.

Back