Apple products and their iOS

[QUOTE='nodle]I never realized how awesome spatial head tracking is, it really makes a difference with headphones. in fact, with it disabled it makes a normal stereo pair of headphones seem strange. It works on all songs, and this should be the default in every pair of headphones. Also to swap the ear tips are kind of a pain.
[/QUOTE]I need to try this now.  I've never done so before.

It's groundbreaking tech. Plus, it works with every song. Play a song and get up and walk around it and move your head around, it will blow you away.

I'm not to impressed by Apple's announcements today. I think people were expecting a new Mac mini, with upgraded specs. What they got was a very expensive media machine. This is ok for photo/video editors, not for the average computer user. Makes me pretty happy I got a good deal on my Mac mini M1.

It's funny reading people's comments about the new media mini. Everyone was on the fence about purchasing a new mini because they thought it was just going to be a new mini, with updated specs, for around the same price as the M1. Now they are pissed because they have been waiting before Christmas and now all the good sales on the M1 are over and they are having to pay full price. I am glad I didn't wait. I thought about it. Apple messed up and didn't give the people what they wanted and only tailored to the rich folk again.

[QUOTE='nodle]It's funny reading people's comments about the new media mini. Everyone was on the fence about purchasing a new mini because they thought it was just going to be a new mini, with updated specs, for around the same price as the M1. Now they are pissed because they have been waiting before Christmas and now all the good sales on the M1 are over and they are having to pay full price. I am glad I didn't wait. I thought about it. Apple messed up and didn't give the people what they wanted and only tailored to the rich folk again.
[/QUOTE]Meanwhile Apple will continue to keep crushing it. Have you ever been impressed with their announcements?

Better get your new iPhone before they go up in price.

Update out iOS 15.4

[QUOTE='nodle]It's funny reading people's comments about the new media mini. Everyone was on the fence about purchasing a new mini because they thought it was just going to be a new mini, with updated specs, for around the same price as the M1. Now they are pissed because they have been waiting before Christmas and now all the good sales on the M1 are over and they are having to pay full price. I am glad I didn't wait. I thought about it. Apple messed up and didn't give the people what they wanted and only tailored to the rich folk again.
[/QUOTE]This is what some want.  Not you or I, but those with needs that exceed what a mini can do, and don't have the budget for a Mac Pro.  

15.4.1 out.

An undo iMessage option on the way.

[QUOTE='jmanz]An undo iMessage option on the way.
[/QUOTE]What's that mean?

Back