Mountain Dew flavors

Which flavor of mountain dew do you like?

• Code Red

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Baja Blast

• Major Melon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LiveWire

• Voltage

• Classic

• Total voters

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Picked up some mountain dew last night, I normally don't drink pop but they had a killer deal so I grabbed some to have every once and awhile. I see they have quit a few flavors now, which one is your favorite?

I kind of want to try Major Melon.

Well I couldn't resist and bought some 'Major Melon' tonight. It's not to bad, basically a watermelon/Mountain Dew mixture. Was good. Not as good as Code Red or Baja Blast in my opinion though.

You're missing some of the newer flavors.

Like: Flaming Hot and Sweet Lightning.

To be fair, Flamin Hot is literally brand new. They're only doing limited releases right now. Supposedly it's in conjunction with the film they have in the works for the Flamin Hot Cheetos origin story.

Sweet Lightning is pretty delicious though, one of those fast food chain exclusives you can only obtain from KFC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found this on Reddit

jviqdu3uvin71.jpg

Sweet Lightning is pretty delicious though, one of those fast food chain exclusives you can only obtain from KFC.
What is the flavor like? I can't help but keep thinking it's chicken flavored. 😂

Man they are giving all these restaurants exclusives now aren't they?

What is the flavor like? I can't help but keep thinking it's chicken flavored. 😂
The taste is sweet, like a peach maybe? They say it's a blend of honey and peach.

Do you blame them? It works in the restaurant's favor. They get customers to come in to try the new flavor and in the process, hopefully a meal out of it.

Just did some research, and yes they have flavors exclusive to each restaurant. These are the current ones out there right now.

Mountain Dew • Diet Mountain Dew • Mountain Dew Zero Sugar • Code Red • LiveWire
Baja Blast • Baja Blast Zero Sugar • Voltage • Throwback • White Out • Citrus Cherry • Pitch Black • Maui Burst • Major Melon • Spark • VooDEW (2021) • Cherry • Electric Apple • Solar Flare • Goji Citrus Strawberry • Berry Burst • Berry Monsoon • Cyclone • Sweet Lightning • Frost Bite • Thrashed Apple • Atomic Blue • Southern Shock • Vibe • Dark Berry Bash
List of Mountain Dew Flavors

Hmm, I haven't heard of half of those. I wonder if there's region exclusives for the world as well.

I was wondering why Mountain Dew didn't have a McDonalds exclusive, and then I remembered it's a Pepsi product and McDonalds are Coke exclusive. So I guess restaurant chains that are exclusive to Coke won't be getting their own custom flavor. 

Taco Bell comes to mind for a Pepsi exclusive place.

Taco Bell comes to mind for a Pepsi exclusive place.
Taco Bell was the first place that I knew of for an exclusive flavor 'Baja Blast' and it was the only place to get it. It was a huge selling point for both Taco Bell and Mountain Dew and was quite successful.

Taco Bell was the first place that I knew of for an exclusive flavor 'Baja Blast' and it was the only place to get it. It was a huge selling point for both Taco Bell and Mountain Dew and was quite successful.
Shoot, it's half the reason I even consider going to a Taco Bell.

Saw this flavor in the store over the weekend. I regret not picking it up to try it since it's exclusive to certain stores only.

MD_Can_12oz_Thrashed_Apple_WhteBgrnd_RGB_FR-scaled.jpg

Back