What's new

The Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, & Apple TV+ Recommendation Thread

Prometheus

I think they should just do a whole new cast. I mean if she was just number 11, and they have discussed there being other kids, then break off a fork and have it live out those casts lives, and bring the current adventures of the current cast to an end.
That's a plausible solution to the aging problem. I wouldn't be surprised if the latest season is the last for this batch of cast.

nodle

Administrator
I see they are bringing Seinfeld to Netflix this week. Took them along time. I just recently started watching an episode a night going through the series again, still holds up to this day.

nodle

Administrator
Looks like people are calling for Dave Chappelle's new show on Netflix to be removed apparently. 

Dave Chappelle: The Closer | Netflix Official Site

Because he said:

During the special, which debuted Tuesday, Chappelle says "Gender is a fact. Every human being in this room, every human being on earth, had to pass through the legs of a woman to be on earth. That is a fact."
So now people have their pitchforks out for him today.

jmanz

Almost wrapped up the current season of "You". Very very bad show haha. Like Dexter only without his "moral code" for offing people.

nodle

Administrator
Started watching the live action Cowboy Bebop last night, it's not to bad. Also see they added Knight Rider which is awesome!

jmanz

We watched Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings this weekend. It was better than I expected, pretty good movie with plenty of action. Give it a watch.

nodle

Administrator
Wacthed the new Boba Fett last night and really enjoyed the two eposides that are released so far. Nice work Disney!

nodle

Administrator
I just finished the first season of Home Before Dark on Apple TV+. It has a great Alan Wake vibe to it. If you like mysteries, you will like the series.

nodle

Administrator
Well finished the second season and what I can tell the end of the series of ‘Home before Dark’. Was looking for something else to watch and ran across ‘Amazing Stories’, directed by Steven Spielberg. He’s such a good director.

jmanz

Watched "Icarus" on Netflix over the weekend. Was pretty interesting, about the Russian Olympic doping scandal. First hand info from a Russian scientist who is now in the witness protection program hiding from Putin.