The Mandela Effect

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Has anyone ever heard of this? My wife actually believes this. It all started with The Berenstein Bears, or should I say The Berenstain Bears. I have to admit some of the stuff I remember being different. Does anyone else?

More here on the subject.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Interesting, but could be a common misconception due to the many "e's" in the name before the "stain" causing people to think stein and not stain from childhood memories.  Also, the name was in cursive which could cause people to misread it too.  There are many cases where people remember something different from what it was just because of the natural passage of time.  Though, before seeing this, if you were to have me pick between two names, I would have picked "stein".

Last edited by a moderator:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Were you thinking Vick's Vapor Rub to the answer above? The real name is:

Vick's Vapo Rub
Want to hear more?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Tienanmen Square and “Tank Guy”. You remember this famous image don't you?

Did he get ran over?

Apparently he didn't but I could had sworn that he did???

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Mr. Rogers’ song, “Won’t You Be My Neighbor” – Some recall “It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.”

It's actually “It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood.”

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Everyone remembers watching Looney Toons right? Ready to have your mind blown?

It's actually Looney Tunes. WTF!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
In “Snow White,” did the evil queen say “Mirror, mirror…”?

In Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the Queen says, “Magic mirror.”

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
It's Cern causing all this they say. They are hooked to adiabatic quantum computers.  4096 is the next level of Qubit they'll possess. 

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
This stuff is strange I must admit. Ever since I came across this stuff it really makes me think. Prime example today coming back from lunch I looked over at this gas station which I have pulled in a few times and here is this big landscaped display with trees and rocks that I have never noticed before. I thought to my self "did they just add this"? But the trees are to mature and large for that. It's like it's appeared out of nowhere.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Honestly I can't tell if those dude are just talking out their ass, or if they really know what they are talking about.