Coronavirus virus epidemic

Seems like everything is over now, our state is lifting restrictions people are getting back to normal. Strange.

Seems like everything is over now, our state is lifting restrictions people are getting back to normal. Strange.
I already asked you where you seem to get your news since you only hear the optimistic local Montana news starting back to normal way too fast and soon but it isn't over, not by a long shot. Will get worse. We can bet on it if you want but things will be bad.

I already asked you where you seem to get your news since you only hear the optimistic local Montana news starting back to normal way too fast and soon but it isn't over, not by a long shot. Will get worse. We can bet on it if you want but things will be bad.
Hey I’m with you I think we need to take this a lot slower myself.

So why isn't anyone one talking about how this is a Chinese made virus? I mean I have read it online and also just heard them talking about it on the radio. Why aren't more people outraged over it? I mean you basically created a bio weapon and killed people from all over the world? Think the U.S.A. will ask to be compensated for it and that is why we are giving out so much free money right now?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-china-could-have-stopped-covid-19-and-suggests-us-will-seek-damages/ar-BB13iEy4?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and how are they going to prove the virus came form that business? Do what is good for you and stop being a little B. Get infected and if you survive you are stronger and have built up at least some immunity. If not then you were meant to be dead.

Two little rants I have is, I love reading the news and now they are trying to shutdown beaches and other places again because they are having outbreaks. It's to late now people, you can't shut it down and re-open. Same goes for all these places like Costco and others that are requiring a mask. You should had thought about this a month ago, in the mean time the government is going to shut off social distancing. Makes no sense you have half the population trying to stop it and the other half going back to normal.

I wonder when this is all said and done and Trump tries to make China pay for damages, if he will clear the Federal deficit? I mean what a legacy that would leave on your presidency. I think this is why he was so willing to throw all this money at it, because when it's all said and done his is going to bill them and trade it out.

So make China pay us the 1.09 trillion we owe them and call it even with them? Oh, I just heard the report you were talking about. Kudlow just said they are not considering canceling any debt and the report is false.

So make China pay us the 1.09 trillion we owe them and call it even with them? Oh, I just heard the report you were talking about. Kudlow just said they are not considering canceling any debt and the report is false.
I didn’t hear any report that was just my idea on it, someone else thought the same as me?

I didn’t hear any report that was just my idea on it, someone else thought the same as me?
I believe the Washington Post wrote an article yesterday that floated the same idea. The administration shot it down although they are mulling over retaliation.

I want to saw this whole meat shortage thing is fake. I live in the heart of cattle country, and with cow prices so low right now, the ranchers around here are selling their meat cheap because there is a over abundance. I don't know how the mainstream media can say there is a meat shortage when they can't even give it away around here.

I want to saw this whole meat shortage thing is fake. I live in the heart of cattle country, and with cow prices so low right now, the ranchers around here are selling their meat cheap because there is a over abundance. I don't know how the mainstream media can say there is a meat shortage when they can't even give it away around here.
Can't even order burgers at some Wendy's right now. Chicken only.

Can't even order burgers at some Wendy's right now. Chicken only.
Ya this doesn't make any sense, ground beef prices they keep dropping here because we have an over abundance. I saw ranches selling whole haves and competing with others because they have to much.

Ya this doesn't make any sense, ground beef prices they keep dropping here because we have an over abundance. I saw ranches selling whole haves and competing with others because they have to much.
Just because it isn't happening in your area, doesn't mean it isn't happening. When numerous plants get shut down, supply chains get goofed up.

White House adviser Peter Navarro on Monday threatened retaliation against China for its role in the spread of the coronavirus pandemic as tensions between the world's two largest economies continue to rise.

"A bill has to come due for China," Navarro said during an interview on CNBC's "Squawk Box." "It's not a question of punishing them, it's a question of holding China accountable, the Chinese Communist Party accountable."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/a-bill-has-to-come-due-for-china-white-house-adviser-navarro-threatens-coronavirus-retaliation/ar-BB13UoGn?li=BBnb7Kz

Back