Jvc marshmallows

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well after reading reviews on the net about these headphones and how they are comparable in sound to the Shure series (which are very expensive) i decided to to try out a pair. The tough part is trying to find a place that had them in stock. I have been looking for a black pair, but everywhere i look the didn't have them in stock. So i found a pair of green ones today and decided to pick them up and try them out. Yes i know i have a headphone fetish. Anyways so far i am very impressed with them on all type of music from heavy to soft. Very very clear and good bass response. For how cheap they are i don't think you can go wrong. Don't take my word for it go and do a search on the net. Alot of people think they are a nice hidden gem of headphones.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2063/0004683802726av500x500rk7.jpg

how much sir?
$20 compared to anywhere from $100-$200 for the Shure's.

decent for working out in I wonder?

Umm it depends. Do i see myself running in these? Probably not. Possible yes. Do i see myself using these when i want to sit down and listening to nice clean music the way its suppose to be heard? Yes.

Umm it depends. Do i see myself running in these? Probably not. Possible yes. Do i see myself using these when i want to sit down and listening to nice clean music the way its suppose to be heard? Yes.
running? lets not get crazy here....lifting I meant

Well maybe, it depends on the type of headphones that you prefer. These reminds me of earplugs, they are basically like small earplugs that expand in your ear canal to seal out surrounding noise.

Well maybe, it depends on the type of headphones that you prefer. These reminds me of earplugs, they are basically like small earplugs that expand in your ear canal to seal out surrounding noise.
As long as they don't fall out, I like em.  Might be worth a shot.

A little update...

Well i listened to these most of the weekend. My only gripes with them are i kinda wish the foam for the ears were a little more soft. They do soften up a little once they sit in your ear just from the warmth. But i can't believe how quiet they are. I mean normally you can always here a little bit of static or background noise when it changes to a new song. These things are dead and i mean dead quiet.

"Do i see myself running in these?" Nodle.....Running? I think not!

:smt090

:smt090
Sorry.....:smt056

wait.......

Very nice for the price. I love mine.

Back