Apple products and their iOS

The new watches sound cool but the price.... :eek:
I'm sorry I don't see any changes from the original?

I'm sorry I don't see any changes from the original?
More health integration which is getting them deeper into the healthcare industry. $$$ I think that stuff is cool but probably not for you.

More health integration which is getting them deeper into the healthcare industry. $$$ I think that stuff is cool but probably not for you.
I heard they can send a signal and kill you now if you don't like or disagree with their products. :alien: But on a serious note, how long until your insurance company can request the medical history from Apple? I know there are people that ran into this with those home genetic kits and insurance companies going after the results, they are in process of trying to pass laws to prevent this but I wonder if this would apply to the Apple watch? :unsure:

You gonna trade in that old X now @jmanz ? I know @C Pav will just for the OLED screen.

You gonna trade in that old X now @jmanz ? I know @C Pav will just for the OLED screen.
Nope I'm good for awhile. No issues with the ones we have. Edit- Actually I forgot, we can upgrade ours after December with this new plan we are on. We'll see how it goes between now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
iOS 12 gets released today.
I haven't seen much on it, anything note worthy?

I haven't seen much on it, anything note worthy?
I haven't read anything on it yet I guess. Probably nothing too exciting.

I haven't read anything on it yet I guess. Probably nothing too exciting.
Just slow down the old ones and ruin the batteries. Am I right @ryanator ?

iOS 12 is out, she is big as well and almost killed my battery installing it alone lol.

Wow I really like the new measure and level built in, that is sweet!

IOS 12.0.1 out.

I finally tried out Apple pay few weeks ago for something. It actually worked well. Anyone else ever use it? I see most grocery stores take it, along with McDonald's.

I love how every phone company brands contactless payment (Apply pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc) - it's just NFC capabilities sending stored card information.

Anyhow.. yes I've used Apple Pay and Samsung pay and others. They all work very well and are generally more convenient than actually using your card when a store has readers that are capable of this. No insert card, wait for chip reading, stare at the screen and figure out when this store wants you to remove the card, sign, etc. Just hold up your device and give it whichever input it needs to authorize use and maybe sign.

I think @ryanator was right. After the last update my battery won't hold shit. I can barely make it through the end of a work day now.

I think @ryanator was right. After the last update my battery won't hold shit. I can barely make it through the end of a work day now.
You still got that iphone 2?

Sounds more like a sign someone is playing too many games or watching too many vids at work

Back